Mayweather inked Shane



Finally Floyd Mayweather inked the contract that will make him face Shane Mosley on May 1 2010. I think Floyd sign the contract because he does not any choice. This is evident because of the delayed signing.


Now who will win this bout?
I would like for Shane to win this fight but based on skills and everything I think Mayweather may win this bout on a decision, Mayweather can never win via a KO with Shane trust me on this although this is a much awaited bout between this fighter I think this fight will be 30% exciting and 70% boring.

In the events that Shane overpower and KO Mayweather then for sure Manny Pacquiao will Face Mosley and Mayweather will be sideline for awhile, will just wait for Mosley for their rematch.



Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

hit counter...Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines..

... ...